Edamame “Pesto”, Burrata, Lemon, Dill Toasts
● 2 baguettes
● Bag frozen shelled edamame, thawed
● Handful of basil
● 2 large or 4 small burrata balls, torn
● Zest and juice of 2 lemons
● Fresh dill sprigs for garnish
● Lemon mint leaves for garnish
● Hot honey, homemade or store bought
● Kosher salt
● Flake salt and black pepper
Zest lemons and set zest aside. Juice lemons for pesto. Make pesto by combining
edamame, basil, lemon juice, evoo in blender with pinch of kosher salt. Spread on toast.
Put a small amount of torn burrata on top, garnish with a dizzle of hot honey, dill sprig,
lemon mint sprig, lemon zest, flake salt and black pepper.